welcome to
TASHA's blog :)

i love being who i am here..
thanks for visiting my blog :)



profile
dance like a fool

I am TASHA. i love my complicated life but i love GOD more, as HE never stop helping and loving me.. Likes: reading, singing, blogging, watching movie, SHOPPING :DDislikes liar, betrayer, studying, being quiet all the time (hahaha) Profiles: Facebook





credits
forget how to breathe

Designer: xo xo
Resources: xo xo xo xo
Song: xo



archives
dizzy in my head






Minggu, 04 Juli 2010 @ 08.01
hmmmhhh...

GOD, maybe this is the time to show the world that i'm different, i'm YOUR daughter.. so teach me GOD, to be like YOU, to love everyone who hurts me.. to pray a blessing for them.. to forgive them, eventhough because of them, i cried 'til it's so hard for me to breathe.. eventhough because of them, i have to see the one that i love so much, cried in front of me, and it hurts GOD, a lot..


please GOD, i need the strength from YOU..

+ comment (0) | back to top?






MUSIC CODE HERE.