welcome to
TASHA's blog :)

i love being who i am here..
thanks for visiting my blog :)



profile
dance like a fool

I am TASHA. i love my complicated life but i love GOD more, as HE never stop helping and loving me.. Likes: reading, singing, blogging, watching movie, SHOPPING :DDislikes liar, betrayer, studying, being quiet all the time (hahaha) Profiles: Facebook





credits
forget how to breathe

Designer: xo xo
Resources: xo xo xo xo
Song: xo



archives
dizzy in my head






Jumat, 08 Oktober 2010 @ 06.59
i can't understand.

dear, God.

i have so many questions for You.
why did You give liver cancer to sasa's dad?
why did You give lung cancer to andi's dad too?
and why did You let that kind of thing entered andre's life?

i can't understand.
why did You treat good people that way?

also i cant understand.
why can't i be thankful for my own life?
i've never been in that kinds of problem in life.
all of my problems, even sometimes they hurt a lot,
they're far easier than my friends's

hey God, now i want to thank You.
because you didn't give anything that harms my family.
i live in happy family, even i know sometimes we fight.
but we know we love each other.

hey God please heal my friends's dad.
also heal my bestfriend's pain.
i can't see them hurting.
i can't see them holding their pain any longer.

tell the world how awesome You are God.
tell the world.
tell the world.

or at least tell them.
and me.

+ comment (0) | back to top?






MUSIC CODE HERE.