welcome to
TASHA's blog :)

i love being who i am here..
thanks for visiting my blog :)



profile
dance like a fool

I am TASHA. i love my complicated life but i love GOD more, as HE never stop helping and loving me.. Likes: reading, singing, blogging, watching movie, SHOPPING :DDislikes liar, betrayer, studying, being quiet all the time (hahaha) Profiles: Facebook





credits
forget how to breathe

Designer: xo xo
Resources: xo xo xo xo
Song: xo



archives
dizzy in my head






Senin, 04 Oktober 2010 @ 08.37
i'm back! :)

hi blog! i wanna share so many things rite now :) first of all, i want to tell you that i'm back! this is the real me, now i know who i really am. actually, i've never expected that yesterday will be the day when i confessed all of my mistakes in front of Jesus. that was started by a song called 'We are The Reason'. when i heard that song, i can't hold back my tears anymore. i cried, i cried, and i cried. i realized that Jesus has died because of me, because of me and you. i don't have any reason to deny it. i'll write that song here. enjoy! :)

We are The Reason

as little children we'd dream of Christmas morn
of all the gifts and toys we knew we'd find
but we never realized a Baby born one blessed night
gave us the greatest gift of our lives

we were the reason that He gave His life
we were the reason that He suffered and died
to a world that was lost He gave all He could give
to show us the reason to live

as the years went by we learned more about gifts
the giving of ourselves and what that means
on a dark and cloudy day, a man hung dying in the rain
because of love, because of love

we were the reason that He gave His life
we were the reason that He suffered and died
to a world that was lost He gave all He could give
to show us the reason to live

i've finally found the reason for living
it's in giving every part of my heart to Him
in all that i do, every word that I say
i'll be giving my all just for Him, for Him

we are the reason that He gave His life
we are the reason that He suffered and died
to a world that was lost He gave all He could give
to show us the reason to live



and if you want to watch the video, here i give you the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrPAZbD6fG0


you know, i was so ashamed of myself. for the Lord who has already gave all He could give, i only gave Him what i want to give, i didn't give Him my best, i didn't give Him everything. i served Him when i was happy, i left Him when i was sad. i blamed Him for everything, i was angry, i let Him down, and i lived all the way i wanted. i tortured my best friend, i hate my parents, i hate erwin's parents, i didn't study seriously, i talked bad, i spoke badly and rudely. i complained. everyday i complained. and when i heard that song, my heart was fully touched, and my brain finally worked. why did i do this for all this time? there's no use of being angry. i knew i couldn't make his parents like me, i couldn't make his sister forgive me, i couldn't change anything. i could do nothing. why? because i left Jesus. why? because i didn't give Jesus a chance to show His way in my life. why? because i was lost.

yesterday, i intended not to go to church. i was so lazy to open my eyes and face the truth that erwin won't come to that church anymore because of my selfishness. i couldn't confess my mistakes. but i don't know why, i just reached that church at 7 and i met my biggest giant, his sister. i didn't know what to do. i still hated her. until i sat and start worshipping Jesus and i heard that song. at that time, i didn't care anymore, i kept telling Jesus that i was so sorry, i repented. at that time, i intended to say sorry to his sister, for all of the things that i've done. i threw away my ego, i didn't care what she'd say to me. then i just asked for forgiveness and i forgave her too.

and when i reached home, i told him i couldn't be his special one anymore. i really ended the relationship and now we are friends. yeah, it hurts so bad! i cried all night long and i didn't sleep well. i still love him until now. you know from the start, i really love him, right? but i put down my every problem at the cross. i let Jesus take care of it. i just want to believe Him. i just have to make Him my priority. i have to seek Him first, and i know, all the things that i need will be added to me.

i'll face my midterm test on Thursday. i have no strength. i'm broken. but i'm getting up. i know now that Jesus will never leave me. and you. Jesus is in our hearts. He loves us. what's the proof? He DIED for us. for you and me. now i will trust Him in every circumstance. i won't be worry about anything, especially about not having a boyfriend. He has His own time. i just have to wait and see, how Great my Jesus is.

that's all i want to share guys~ i hope you learn a lot from my life. i'm getting my strength back, right when i show Him my repentance.

john 3:16
"For God so love the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believe in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."






+ comment (0) | back to top?






MUSIC CODE HERE.